Here some tasks that can handled by Visual Basic Application (VBA) –a programing language developed by Microsoft. Experts say, VBA is the tool that people like to develop programs that control Microsoft Excel.
I realize, that some of you maybe have read Excel VBA Programming for Dummies –this is a good guidance for most of us who like to learn VBA from the begining. That’s okay, I’ll only put a few things of the VBA capacity to finnish some tasks. Here:
- Creating a custom command
- Creating a custom toolbar
- Automating a frequent task
- Inserting a text string
- Develop worksheet functions
- Creating macro-based application