Here a list of best selling books related to global warming, covering science books, and fiction to skecptical.
A fan of science based reading will enjoy the following book and find that authors are free to speak about global warming in any level of areas. Global warming by some authors could be a joke or a global conspiracy to hide the real problem. At the side of environmental activits, global warming issue must be translated to down-to earth action as reducing risks for the poor.
Governments provide enabling policy by investing more resource on adaption and mitigation. They should develop any policy ranging from pro-poor to win-win global warming solutions. Taking international and regional cooperation is supporting action.
Taking following books will enrinch our understanding on how the global warming appreciated in various ways.
- SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner (Oct 20, 2009)
- The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas S. Kuhn (Dec 15, 1996)
- Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood (Mar 30, 2004)
- Eaarth: Making a Life on a Tough New Planet by Bill McKibben (Apr 13, 2010)
- Hot, Flat, and Crowded 2.0: Why We Need a Green Revolution–and How It Can Renew America by Thomas L. Friedman (Nov 24, 2009)
- Solar by Ian McEwan (Mar 30, 2010)
- Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes and Erik M. Conway (May 25, 2010)