A recent findings names Indonesia as The social media capital of the world. According to Mobile Trends, Indonesia is “buzzing country quick to adopt anything and everything new, especially when it comes to mobile”.
Let see the latest interesting facts of social media trends:
- 7.5% of all tweets come from Indonesia
- Jakarta is the most active Twitter city in the world
- 92.9% of the internet population in Indonesia are using Facebook
- 75% of Facebook users access it via their mobile phone
- More Indonesians now use social networks and messengers as a place to chat, play games and buy things
Hmm, that’s way Facebook will opens its office in Jakarta. “Setting up an office here will allow us to work closer with some of the biggest advertisers, the advertising agencies and SMEs [small and medium enterprises] that need an education on how to market their products,” Facebook Asia-Pacific vice president Dan Neary said in Jakarta as reported by Jakarta Post.