There are plenty business intelligence resources available, from software, application, books and others. That resources mean nothing if we don’t have any goals when developing business intelligence in our company.
So define your goals and select appropriate system and tools for your company. Then read the following books providing useful BI information. These books available in Amazon during 2010, so the readings show the latest and most updated knowledge of business intelligence.
- Adaptive Business Intelligence (Zbigniew Michalewicz )
- Business Intelligence (2nd Edition)— ( Efraim Turban)
- Business Analytics for Managers: Taking Business Intelligence Beyond Reporting—(Gert Laursen and Jesper Thorlund)
- Decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems (9th Edition)—( Efraim Turban)
- How to Measure Anything: Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business —(Douglas W. Hubbard)
- Analytics at Work: Smarter Decisions, Better Results (Thomas H. Davenport, Jeanne G. Harris, and Robert Morison)
- Business Intelligence (Rajiv Sabherwal and Irma Becerra-Fernandez)