Bad review doesn’t stop people to watch the movie. It was happened in 2010 where some movies have been reviewed as ‘not recommended’, but people keep watching, put the movie in the list of top earning movies.
The top earning movie list was made by Forbes based on the data from Box Office Mojo. It counts the global revenue, not limited to US only. Forbes calls 2010 as the cartoon year as the top earning movie list is dominated by cartoon.
See the list of 2010 most earning movies below:
- Toy Story 3 ($ 1.06 billion)
- Alice In Wonderland ($1.02 billion)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and ($831 million)
- Inception ($825 million)
- Shrek Forever After ($737 million)
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse ($693)
- Iron Man 2 ($585)
- Despicable Me($539)
- Clash of the Titans ($493 million)
- How to Train Your Dragon