What brand of HDTV should I buy?
Look around and see there are too many products of HDTVs. It seems they offer at the best price, special deals and various attracting ads. All of them however lead to the questions of what brand of hdtv should I buy.
Here some recommendation from HSW about choosing a HDTV:
- An integrated HDTV, which has a digital tuner, also known as an ATSC tuner, built in.
- An HDTV-ready set, also called an HDTV monitor, which does not have an HDTV tuner. HDTV-ready sets often have NTSC tuners, so you can still watch analog TV with them.
Here a list of most popular HDTV brands:
Sony BRAVIA KDL55EX720 55-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV has been reviewed by 162 users, access here to learn full specification here and its review.
Samsung UN55D8000 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D LED HDTV has been reviewed by 400 customers. See its feature, read the reviews through Amazon here. I also consider on the same type with bigger display size here.
I recommend you LG Infinia 55LW5600 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED-LCD HDTV as it reviewed by 361 customers. Read the specification, full reviews and special offers here.
Related Sources to answer What Brand of HDTV should I buy?
- Best buy on VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch LED HDTV
- Deals on LCD televisions
- Low price of LG 42LV5400 Smart TV
- Biggest markdown of LCD/LED televisions